My name is Ema. I’m a figure-skating coach in Italy. Mao Asada often comes to me. I cook pizza for her. I’m good at cooking margarita.
I enjoy flying, too. I have taken any planes. I felt Japanese CA is the best. Their service always makes me relax. Japanese food in the ship is delicious, too. I enjoy having dinner and read a book in the plane. I hate TV. Reading, listening music and sleeping are better.
I will introduce my lovely friend Cassy. She looks beautiful, but she is not only that. She is a surfer in Malaysia. In her free time, she often enjoys running her town. When I visited her last month, she ran to the air port to meet me!
She is a cleanly. She cleans her room every day. There is no dirt. I respect her. (141 words)
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks Ema! 2 APs!
Mr. W.
Post a Comment