Thursday, September 10, 2009

☆Great Birthday☆

My 20th birthday came 2nd Sep. I was happiest day thank of my love friends and my fond baseball♡

I watched great game! The before day, Hawks lost against Buffaloes; 2-7. I few worried because I don’t want to watch lose game on my birthday. However, on that day, Hawks played good! Mr. Kawasaki and Mr. Honda defended by w play. Mr. Tanoue and Mr. Matsunaka hit home-runs. Especially the best play I move was Mr. Matsunaka’s. He has injury in his knee, but he ran toward second over enduring the pain. My MVP at the day was he.

The team won; 6-1!! Great!!!

At the hotel, my friends gave me birthday presents♪ All of them were my treasure. I felt that going Dome with me is birthday present, and I have no idea to get other. I was really surprised and soooooo happy♡

I would like to express my deepest gratitude to my friends, gave me birthday message and birthday call, and happy time.

Love, Hikaru (170 words)

No comments: