I plan to fallow Takako’s advice to listen my teacher’s indication more carefully (Takako,2009.07.14), because that will help me active more smoother and get listening ability. Sayaka also had a good idea to device more (Sayaka, 2009.07.08), because I will enjoy put my blog by that.
Yumi suggested making schedule (Yumi, 2009. 07. 08). It is important to control my life, because I have a lot of thing to do. I have to make my plan. I also agree Saki’s suggestion to include other media and links on my blog(Saki, 2009. 07. 22). I don’t know how to do it, but I want. That will make my blog better. Yusuke had a good idea, too. It is to write 10,000 words in the vacation(Yusuke, 2009.07.20). That will really help me in this semester, but I didn’t. I plan to write 10,000 words by 15th. Oct. (145words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment