Friday, September 11, 2009

Flight to S.Korea! -3rd,Sep.

I left for S.Korea with my friends. We visited Bussan. As soon as arrived there, we had lunch. Of cause, Korean food! My friends and I enjoyed having Pajyon and bibimbap. Not only those, there were also kimchi and some pickles. We could eat many vegetables. Most of them were spicy, but I like it! They were good for me. I felt Korean food is healthy☆

After that, we went to shopping at Lotte duty-free shop. I bought a lot of face packs. (^^;) They are gift to my friend and my family. The gift for me is eye shadow by channel☆ I never been rich, so I bought it there, and it is the most inexpensive one.

Next we went to beauty salon! I would like to go there. We experienced oil massage, cucumber face pack, and herb steam and so on. It was really relax time. I also wore the traditional Koran dress; chimageogori. I was happy and fun♪

At dinner, we had Koran barbecued and Korean alcohol; makgoli. Barbecued was great☆ but makgoli was not good for me..

I spent happy time again on Korean first day♡ Thank you..(197 words)

No comments: