Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Speaking class (B)

I like sushi better than yakitori. It has many kinds. If even you don’t like fish, you can enjoy eating sushi with chicken or pork. And vinegar is good for our health. Sushi is delicious and healthy.

I can’t live without music. It sometime makes me fun and gives some powers. Even without movie in my life, I would enjoy reading books and watching TV dramas. There is nothing instead of music.

Learning to ride a bike is more memorable than to swim. Bike is useful, ecology and healthy. Good vehicle! On sunny days, you can enjoy cycling, too. Sometime swimming help you in the sea, but safety jacket, too. Don’t worry.

When a spider is in my room, I catch it and set it free outside. I can’t kill it, because it has a small life as us. And if I crush it, its organ came out. It is better to catch it and take it outside. (158 words)

1 comment:

kumamizuotoko said...

Good support for your opinions! 3 APs!

Mr. W.