Monday, September 14, 2009

International Market -4th.Sep

After enjoying in Jagalchi Market, we went to International Market. It is near Jagalchi Market. In International Market, there is big theater which Bussan film festival is held. I’m sorry we didn’t see movie, we just went through front the building. I would like to visit there next time.

I enjoyed shopping again. There were a lot of goods, and they were very inexpensive. I bought sneakers, room wear and manicures. I told “Kakka-chuseyo”. It means “please discount”. I could get sunglass and sneaker by more inexpensive price with this way.(^^) I also enjoyed talking with Korean. They were friendly and warm.

While shopping, we had Korean food; a toppoki, a hotto, Korean doughnut, a Korean flankfurt (It has potato.) and pulgogi burger.

When we had rest over sitting bench, we saw Korean. As you know, the Koran is different from Japanese. All I saw, head and ate were flesh and interesting! (152 words)

No comments: