Saturday, September 26, 2009

Leaders' Camp -21th and 22th.Sep

I joined to the camp. It was active and fine! The first day, my friend and I climbed a mountain. Top of the mountain was rock and we could see wonderful view! Climbing the mountain was a little hard, but nice view welcomed us. Since I enjoyed running around mountains when I was a child, I was reminded my childhood.

In the afternoon, we play some sports; footrace, relay race and so on. I ran a footrace with some obstacle. I found a candy in flour, around a bat, through a ball to the targets and picked a card. I picked up lucky card, so I won the race!! I also ran relay race, but my team was lost..However I had a funny time.

At night, camp fire! We had games. The last game was team play food fighter. We had to eat 2 French breads with chocolate. In the game, we won second! My team member was great! I had it only two of piece (^^;). Finally, we won third in total grade. Thank you, my team!

The last day, we had a leaving rate, and went back the school.
Thank you, the readers and staff to give me enjoyable time☆ ( 208 words)

No comments: