Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Study about Hotel work -7th. Sep

I studied about Hotel work at Mitsui Garden Hotel near Tokyo Disney Land. This is an activity of my school circle. We learned hospitality and how to run the hotel. The staffs were warm and told us a lot. The hotel is famous for family, because it has large rooms and large bath, and all staff is friendly. The study was good for me.

After that, my friends and I took a walk. The hotel is near park and sea, in good place. We did in evening , so it was so comfortable♪ I would like to live such town!

At night, my friends and I took a bus, and went to have dinner by TDL. Although we weren’t in TDL, we saw fire works☆ The next day, we would visit The land, so we had dinner over looking forward to going there. (145 words)

No comments: