Dear host family,
Hello! I'm Hikaru, a student of English cause at KGU. I'm interested in America culture and health control, so please tell me. In Japan, recently people worry about fat, because of abundance foods and convenience tool. I think the social in Japan look like that in America. How do Americans live?!
I like not only cooking, but also sports. I have played basketball, tennis and badminton in elementary school, junior high school and high school. Then I like to watch games. Recently (around this March), I watched WBC. It was exciting. The American team was as good as the Japanese one. DO you like to watch baseball games?! If you like them, please take me a stadium!
I live alone, so I wash dishes and clean the room, bath- room always. I'll be willing to help with your housework.
I'm sorry not to speak English well. I'll try to speak fluently, but please excuse my poor English. I have leaned Spanish, too. If you speak Spanish, please teach me. I also want to speak Spanish fluently. I can teach Japanese. If you study Japanese, I'll be your Japanese teach.
In Japan, the young often go to karaoke or the bowling alley with their friends. What do young people do with their friends in U.S.?! I want to enjoy in the U.S.
This trip is the first time to go abroad for me. I'm looking forward to visit Minnesota, the U.S., and I worry to feel homesick. I want friends in the U.S. I really hope that it'll be a good time. If you have complaint me, warn me soon. I'll break myself of them. I really look forward to meet you.
Hikaru
(281 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment