I met my friends from Amakusa. We haven’t seen for long time, so we talked a lot. We went to 馬馬虎虎; a Chinese food restaurant. I often have come near there, but I had never visited the restaurant. I couldn’t try it because it looks expensive one. Meals, however, are reasonable and pretty good. I ordered a set lunch with supaiko. It had supaiko, noodle, rice, salad, pickles and a litchi. I was so satisfied! I ordered a tenshin set with my friends. It has gyouzas, syuumais, gomadanngos and an annindofu. An annindofu was delicious, too☆ I really want you to visit there!! 馬馬虎虎 is next swiss; a cake shop at shimotori. 
Next we went to eat big parfaits. I ate a peach parfait, and it made me happy again. I’m losing my weight, but I really ate much. I never regret that because I spend a good time. I do my best again from today☆
Yesterday, Hawks was came from behind by Tigers (T_T ;)) Mr. Mahara my favorite pitcher lost. I was shocked…But I felt happy all a day thanks to good food and my friends♡♡♡ (200 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment