Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BR1-12: Saying Goodbye

The story is a little sadness, and good story. A boy’s grandpa passed. Yet he didn’t believe that. He felt that his grandpa stands by him. He had recalled his grandpa; he liked sports, he was a good player, and he told the boy his stories. Although his grandpa like being a garden and listen to the radio, he was no longer there and it was quiet when the boy visit there. Then he was assured of his dead. The boy decided to tell others about his grandpa. He thought good way to say good bye to his grandpa.

My grandpa who is my mother’s father passed when I was 11 years old. I had hardly talked and play with him, because he had often stayed a hospital, and I had young. Now I regret having hardly communicated with him. I try to talk more my grandpa who is my father’s dad and my two grandmas. (157 words)
.

No comments: