Wednesday, June 10, 2009

BR1-10: Moon Bubble

It is news!! A boy went to the moon at the first time. Moreover he went and backed with alone without any apace ship. How mystery story!

When he went to camp with his family, he was using a metal detector. Having beeped by the river, he dug and found a metal. It was like an egg and shiny. Nobody knows what it was. At the nigh, after his family slept, he was stared by campfire. Suddenly it jumped right out of his hand! A tiny arm popped out the top of the metal then shining bubble began to grow out of the metal arm. The bubble got bigger and bigger. He reached out to touch the bubble, his through its surface. The bubble moving, he tried to run, but I tripped and ended up falling into the bubble. He and the bubble zoomed off into the night sky. Up and up them, until he could see the Earth. At last he got to the moon☆

He said that no one believe his story. I think so. It is unbelievable. Yet it is wonderful to visit the moon with no money. I want the metal. If I go to the moon, I would take pictures and show to NASA. (210 words)

No comments: