Sunday, June 21, 2009

Soild Weekend

On this Friday, I had dinner with my club member. There were freshmen sophomores. I had hardly talked with freshmen before, so I enjoyed talking with them. I sucked their youth. I also ate good meals, because there were meals I like. I love fried chicken, and the restaurant had good one. I was happy. Meat souse gratin with eggplant was delicious, too. It looked easy to cook, so I’ll try it!!

After that, I stayed Mitsui Garden Hotel as one of hotel job course; next day we learned about etiquette. At the night we sophomores had meeting about our club. There were some problems. We have to warm our club up more. I felt sorry about a little participant club activity. It was good to know members’ thoughts.

Next day, I went to a cafĂ© to have lunch with my friends. I talked a lot, again. We hadn’t talked for a long time, so it was good time. I took this picture then.

At night, I went to Rose-restaurant with other friends. They had been my friends, one since junior high school, and another since high school. They are so good friends that I tell anything. We have a plan to visit Korea this summer. It was fun to plan this travel. Rose have a lot of kinds of food and inexpensive. It is suitable for students.

Today, I’m going to finish a report of England history. This weekend are very busy, but I had a happy events a lot☆ I have a dinner and a plan to go to eat cakes next weekend, too. I’m looking forward to them.
-------But I have to lose my weight )*o*( (280 words)

No comments: