Dear host family,
Hello! I'm Hikaru, a student of English cause at KGU.I'm interested in America culture, so please tell me how to cook traditional dishes and so on. I'll cook Japanese food for you in exchange. I hope to hold a party with you.
I like not only cooking, but also sports. I have played basketball, tennis snd badminton in elementry school, junior high school and high school. Then I like to watch games. Recently(around this March), I wached WBC. It was exiciting. The American team was as good as the japanese one. DO you like to watch baseball games?! If you like them, please take me a stadium!
I live alone, so I wash dishes and clean the room, bath-room always. I'll be willing to help with your housework.
I'm sorry not to speak Englsh well. I'll try to speak fluentry, but please excume my poor English. I have leaned Spanish, too. If you speak Spanish, please teach me. I also want to speak Spanish fluently. I can teach Japanese. If you study Japanese, I'll be your Japanese teach.
In Japan, the young often go to karaoke or the bowring alley with their friends. What do young people do with their friends in U.S.?! I want to enjoy in the U.S.
This trip is the first time to go abroad for me. I'm looking forward to visit Minnesota, the U.S., and I worry to feel homesick. I want friends in the U.S. I really hope that it'll be a good time. If you have complaint me, warn me soon. I'll break myself of them.I really look forward to meet you.
Hikaru
(272 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment