I went to the yahoo dome to cheer Hawks with my friend. I wanted to see Mr. Kawasaki, but he didn’t play yesterday ( ; - ; )) I was shocked. However Mr. Sugiuchi of Hawks pitched! I think he is a good pitcher, but he was not in good condition yesterday. He was changed on the halfway game.
Hawks played against Eagles. Eagles scored 3 from Mr. Sugiuchi at the seconds-round, and added 1 at the fifth-round. It was boring game for me. Hawks couldn’t score any score. I do my best to cheer them. My voice didn’t carry to them..Hawks was defeated again.

Do you think that they ware defeated because I went there?!
I think so…I won’t go again this season..
By the way, I have a happy news☆I bought a T-shirt printed 52! Look→ →→
It is so nice!! And I bought some goods, too. I was satisfied(157 words).

No comments:
Post a Comment