I joined Freshmen Camp as a staff, last weekend. I made a lot of friends there. I tried to communicate with English speaker international students. My English was poor, so it was difficult to tell what I want to say. However they listened to my speech seriously. I got alone with not only international students but also other staff. I readied for dinner and breakfast, cleaned room with them. They were so kind and friendly. Thanks to them, I had a good time thought the camp.
Mr. Tomei’s daughters came to the camp. They were so cute and attractive☆ I enjoyed to play with us.
At night on the first day, I cooked a giga-chocolate pudding for the prize of a recreation; finding Easter eggs. It was so easy to cook for us. We just mixed ingredients and cool it for 10 hours. I didn’t eat it, but it looked delicious. A man got it, he looked so happy.
On the second day, we went to go picking strawberries. It was warm in the greenhouse and strawberry was also hot, but it was great! I ate a strawberry ice cream, it was good, too. If you go to Aso, I recommend to go there☆
I was tired very mush, but I got many good friends and experienced a lot. (221 words)
Mr. Tomei’s daughters came to the camp. They were so cute and attractive☆ I enjoyed to play with us.
At night on the first day, I cooked a giga-chocolate pudding for the prize of a recreation; finding Easter eggs. It was so easy to cook for us. We just mixed ingredients and cool it for 10 hours. I didn’t eat it, but it looked delicious. A man got it, he looked so happy.
On the second day, we went to go picking strawberries. It was warm in the greenhouse and strawberry was also hot, but it was great! I ate a strawberry ice cream, it was good, too. If you go to Aso, I recommend to go there☆
I was tired very mush, but I got many good friends and experienced a lot. (221 words)

1 comment:
It sounds very interesting. I enjoyed "Freshman Camp" very much last year!
Post a Comment