Monday, April 20, 2009

< My Treasure >

My treasure is my friends and my family, because they supported me anytime. Fortunately I have a lot of friends; from old friends to new friends. When I’m sad, worry and feel sick, they stand by me. Some know about me more than I, and they become food advisers. Not only support me, they enjoy a time with me. I like to spend time with them; talking, playing supports, have meals and so on. I really thank my friends, and I hope to continue that forever.
I love my family, too. I feel importance of a family more than before since I began to live alone. When I started it, I couldn’t cook or clean my clothes correctly, and I have many things I don’t know. However, my mom brought meals once for 2 weeks, and my dad sent his e-mails once for 2 days before. My grandma cooks meals I like when I come back to hometown, my grandpa tell me important stories a lot. My brother drives me, and gives me goods for sports. My sister ...she becomes opponent for fight! They comprehend what I want and help me. Thanks to them, I am in a condition to do my best.
I will cherish them forever. I want to return their favor and response their expectations. (220 words)

No comments: