I went to go watching a baseball game; Softbank Hawks vs. Seibu Lions. When I got there, player was warming up for the game. My friend and I found Mr. Nakajima of Lions, and we waved him. He waved us, too!!! We were moved. The game hadn’t started, but I was satisfied. (However I am supporter to Hawks☆)
The game was begun. We sat near third base, because Mr. Kawasaki who my favorite player defends at short. He belongs to Hawks, so we watched him nearly when Hawks defended. He caught the ball like hit one with no bound! It was so coooooool!
Hawks lost 2 scores at the forth-round and the fifth-round, so it was 4-0. However, at the fifth-round back, Mr. Matsunaka hit a homerun! That fall Hawks with courage, and Hawks got 3 scores at the round! Unfortunately they lost 1 score at the eighth-round, and Lions won…
I enjoyed watching the game, but I felt frustrated. I have a plan to go to watch another game. I hope that Hawks win nest time☆(180 words)
The game was begun. We sat near third base, because Mr. Kawasaki who my favorite player defends at short. He belongs to Hawks, so we watched him nearly when Hawks defended. He caught the ball like hit one with no bound! It was so coooooool!
Hawks lost 2 scores at the forth-round and the fifth-round, so it was 4-0. However, at the fifth-round back, Mr. Matsunaka hit a homerun! That fall Hawks with courage, and Hawks got 3 scores at the round! Unfortunately they lost 1 score at the eighth-round, and Lions won…
I enjoyed watching the game, but I felt frustrated. I have a plan to go to watch another game. I hope that Hawks win nest time☆(180 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment