Sunday, April 19, 2009

Br1-01: UFOs-ORDINARY OR ALIEN

I believe the existence of UFOs, and I’m interested in them, so I read this book.
There are many ideas about UFOs among people who don’t believe them. For example, they are light from Earth, stars planet or meteors, hoaxes. However there are some sightings In U.S. or Australia, and so on. And aircraft pilot saw them, too. They know the skies well, so I’m sure of what they said.
In the UFOs, are there alien? We don’t know, and we haven’t seen them. In this book, there are billion of planets in the universe, so the chances are high that there will be life on another planet. But because if we flew to the closest galaxy in our own space ships, it would take us about 75000years, many people don’t believe. I think there are alien anywhere and want to see them. I have an idea that they have space ships faster than ours, and their technology has advanced.
There are many theories about UFOs, but nobody knows truth. It is interested for me.(175 words)

No comments: