It was so cold, yesterday. My friend and I backed home with crying “How cold!” I wanted to have hot stew. As soon as I got to home, I cooked spinach stew. I put skim milk for milk. I heard skim milk has low fat and high calcium. Frankly it was not so good. It was thin, so I put more seasoning. It wasn’t like ordinal stew, but it was good. And the stew made me warm. Speaking of winter, hot stew!! (83 words)
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Stew make me warm♡
It was so cold, yesterday. My friend and I backed home with crying “How cold!” I wanted to have hot stew. As soon as I got to home, I cooked spinach stew. I put skim milk for milk. I heard skim milk has low fat and high calcium. Frankly it was not so good. It was thin, so I put more seasoning. It wasn’t like ordinal stew, but it was good. And the stew made me warm. Speaking of winter, hot stew!! (83 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment