I cooked banana-cake with my mother. There are ripe bananas and many eggs, so we had to cook them. My mother is a good chef. I learned how to cook the cake from her. Cut banana. Mix egg, flour and baking-pounder. We don’t put batter. I cooked it for the first time, but it was good. Everyone said it was delicious. It took about 30 min. except time to bake. Back home, I would like to cook cakes with other fruit with my mother. (84words)Sunday, November 8, 2009
Banana-cake with mom (Nov. 2nd)
I cooked banana-cake with my mother. There are ripe bananas and many eggs, so we had to cook them. My mother is a good chef. I learned how to cook the cake from her. Cut banana. Mix egg, flour and baking-pounder. We don’t put batter. I cooked it for the first time, but it was good. Everyone said it was delicious. It took about 30 min. except time to bake. Back home, I would like to cook cakes with other fruit with my mother. (84words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment