I had dinner with my friend, Aya at my home. She had mush chicken, so we cook pot dish. When she looked row chicken, she cried! It was soft and a little slimy. She said “Rid off fat and wash them closely!” But I thought if I do so, umami might go away, so I said “No! We need to wash so mush!” In spite of that, she washed them very carefully. Then we put vegetable, chicken with soup in a pot. After stew them for about 20 minutes, we put mochi (rice-cake) and stew more.Having finished ready for dinner, we enjoy it! Mochi was so soft and delicious♡. Chicken we hard cooked was also good. Although there were much ingredient, we ate almost them (^u^)
On next that day, we ate zosui for breakfast. I cooked it with soup of the nabe. Good soup helped me to cook breakfast. I enjoyed the breakfast.
Pot-dish is necessary for Japanese winter. (163 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment