
I’ll show vegetable dish again. I cooked sweet and sour pork by a recipe showed on TV. When we cook the sweet and sour pork, we don’t have to fry pork and vegetable. So I could do. You use pork rid. Sprinkle some salt and starch on the rid. Wad it and put frying pan. Put vegetable-onion, tomato and green pepper. You have to turn the rid just 3 time. At last put sauce. It was easy and delicious. I want to cook again!! (84 words)

2 comments:
Hello Hikaru.
It looks a nice dish.
I used to cook sweet and sour pork when I was in Papua New Guinea.
Pork is so delicious in Papua New Guinea. Also it is cheaper than beef, so I often used pork for cooking.
Toshi
I'm interested in the dish. Is it just Japanese subuta; sweet and sour pork?
Post a Comment