Saturday, August 8, 2009

Parfait♡6th Aug


I went to eat a big parfait with my friends, Taka and Shiori. Shiori took us there. We would challenge to eat a big parfait as big as bucket. However it was too big to eaten by three girls, so we challenged one as big as pitcher. Nevertheless we couldn’t eat up. It was good, but we were full up.

Then we went shopping☆ I bought swim suit. It is so cute♡ and inexpensive! I would like to beach many time!! ……Oops! I must lost my fat (++;; When I tried it on, there were fat on the top of skit..

I had really good time, today. Thanks for them♡
Let’s eat a bucket parfait next time!!! (120 words)

1 comment:

mangi madang said...

Hello Hikaru.

The parfait looks nice. Was it good taste?
I guess you couldn't eat all but you enjoyed eating it.

Toshi