My friends took me Kikuchi valley. The view was very nice and it was cool. Water was too cool to soak my feet for long time!! I thought my feet were frozen. It was 34 degree at Kumamoto city that day. Yet I was comfortable at the valley.
At lunch we ate rice with roast chicken at a restaurant near there. It was inexpensive and good! Then we visited Yamaga. I ate a cup of mango Italian ice-cream. I like mango and it had real mango. I was really satisfied.
On the way to home, we got white taiyakis. I had never eaten it and I had wanted to eat before. Eaten it, I was happy♡ It was like rice cakes.
It was great day for me☆(129 words)
At lunch we ate rice with roast chicken at a restaurant near there. It was inexpensive and good! Then we visited Yamaga. I ate a cup of mango Italian ice-cream. I like mango and it had real mango. I was really satisfied.
On the way to home, we got white taiyakis. I had never eaten it and I had wanted to eat before. Eaten it, I was happy♡ It was like rice cakes.
It was great day for me☆(129 words)

No comments:
Post a Comment