
I went to a baseball game, Hawks vs. Lions, with my friend. We seated SS reserved seats behind backstop. There was nice view!! I saw a player in next batter circle by him! It’s wonderful☆ Talking the game, Hawks wan(><)/ Mr. Kawasaki played nice! Mr. Kokubo and Mr. Tanoue hit homeruns! Nice pitting by Mr. Settsu and Mr. Mahara!
I went to the dome for the third time in this year. I had never seen fire-works displayed just after winning games, but I saw it this time☆ It was great!!
On the way to home, my friend and I saw Mr. Mahara and Mr. Honda driving. We waved them, and they replayed waving their hands. We were really excited! It was a great day! I felt to do my best in my life! (135 words)

2 comments:
Hello Hikaru.
Did you enjoy the game?
Hawks is good condition recently.
I hope they will win the season at last.
Toshi
Thanks your comment☆
I hope, too!!
Post a Comment