
It is cloudy and rain a little, today. I feel that long time no rained.
Until yesterday, very big sun had shined. I felt autumn coming since it had been dry. I like the season, so I can’t wait autumn coming.
However I have a bad point of the season. The reason is that baseball season close…I felt sadness a little. I love watching baseball games. I hope it come spring soon bit.
Nevertheless, it is comfortable in fall and we enjoy any things; sports, eating foods and travel. We can see some beautiful views, too☆ I want to go driving this autumn♪ (105words)
Until yesterday, very big sun had shined. I felt autumn coming since it had been dry. I like the season, so I can’t wait autumn coming.
However I have a bad point of the season. The reason is that baseball season close…I felt sadness a little. I love watching baseball games. I hope it come spring soon bit.
Nevertheless, it is comfortable in fall and we enjoy any things; sports, eating foods and travel. We can see some beautiful views, too☆ I want to go driving this autumn♪ (105words)

No comments:
Post a Comment