Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Essay1-02a: University life

It’s said that university students spend boring time because they are free and have a lot of time. Surely they have more free time than other. However, they work jobs or try anything. Their lives are massive. They enjoy their lives.

I stay at my school almost a day, having three or four classes every day. Not only that I have a lot of homework, so I come to school on some weekends to do them. I want to get some licenses, so I also study for them. Living alone, I cook, go shopping at the market and launder by myself. I belong to a club. We act about once a week; playing game, studying about service and having dinner. It is important for me to make friends or refresh. In addition to I excise once a week to lose my weight and keep health with my friends.

Some my friends are busier than I. Some work part time jobs, play sports everyday, go to two schools and so on. Students working part time jobs look very hard. They work after school until midnight or holiday. They sometimes enjoy go anywhere, barbeque or play games.

Other students go abroad, join some volunteer activities, and go to driving school and so on. It takes a lot of time to go abroad. I think it is better to go while student. Going abroad make us broaden our horizons, too. It’s a good experience to volunteer.

The time spend university life is moratorium. In my opinion, students spend time for their future; themselves and social they live. Students do that and enjoy. Thanks to free time, their university lives are valuable. I’m also grateful for the time and people around me who give it. I want to try things I can do only university life. (302 words)

No comments: