skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Friday, May 22, 2009
Loooooooooook!!
←
Mr. Kawasaki
★
I get a cards of
Munenori
Kawasaki.
I
have
collected cards with Pro-baseball chips, and I want his cards. Yet I haven't
gotten
.
However my friends,
Aya
got this, and gave me!!!!
What kind you are(^u^*
I really thank you. (41words)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
PICA's
Blog Archive
►
2010
(9)
►
January
(9)
▼
2009
(164)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(23)
▼
May
(26)
Healthy Risotto
Hawks vs. Giants
BR1-09: Biscuit Finds a Friend
Essay1-02a: University life
Mowsson: My Favorite bakery
My other class
BR1-08: FLUFFY'S VALENTINES
Loooooooooook!!
University Life
Japanese Pasta
Pasta with Salted cod roe spiced with red pepper
BR1-07: More Macdonalds
How I study English
Night View☆
What I Learn in WrittingI.II
BR1-06: The RUNAWAY PANCAKE
Girls' Party
Food/ eating habit
BR1-05: Cheese-Rolling RACES
BR1-04: Making a Fruit Salad
Kitties=^・w・^=
Amataka reunion\(^0^)/
Onion Salad(*v*!!
GW plans
2293words!!!
BR1-03: SLOW DOWN, Mrs Brown!
►
April
(18)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(9)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(1)
Labels
actor
(1)
Books
(33)
brainstorming
(1)
brainstorms
(1)
drafts
(2)
essay prep
(6)
essay prep.
(2)
essays
(8)
favorites
(5)
free-writting
(1)
Greetimg
(1)
haloween
(1)
outline
(1)
portfolios
(2)
quickposts
(2)
review
(22)
reviews
(13)
revisions
(4)
seasons
(1)
speaking class
(3)
university
(2)
websites
(2)
writing
(1)
About Me
Pika
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment