On 8th, I went to izakaya “Toppen” with my friends. There were great dishes and good services!! Dishes were syabusyabu, tempura, sashimi and so on. Not only that, there are a lot of good drink. I was really satisfied☆ I also enjoyed talking with my friends, about the dreams, love stories and the family. They are older than I, so I leaned a lot. We were limited 2hours, but we were late for a hour because a lot of talk. However the staffs didn’t stop us. Instead of it, they said not to worry about time, and see of us with their smile. I had a great time there. I want to go there again. Anyone came with me?!(120 words)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Girls' Party
On 8th, I went to izakaya “Toppen” with my friends. There were great dishes and good services!! Dishes were syabusyabu, tempura, sashimi and so on. Not only that, there are a lot of good drink. I was really satisfied☆ I also enjoyed talking with my friends, about the dreams, love stories and the family. They are older than I, so I leaned a lot. We were limited 2hours, but we were late for a hour because a lot of talk. However the staffs didn’t stop us. Instead of it, they said not to worry about time, and see of us with their smile. I had a great time there. I want to go there again. Anyone came with me?!(120 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment