Monday, May 18, 2009

Japanese Pasta

Today, I show you Japanese pasta I made. This is easy, too.

First While boiling pasta, slice an onion and heat them. Put them, soy sauce, sake and sweet sake for seasoning into the pan and fry them. When the pasta has boiled, put it into the pan. Mix them, and put them into the dish. Shift sesame, it will be ready. It is easy, isn’t it?!

There were little foods, so I used only an onion. If you have some vegetables, however, it is good to put other them.

It was healthy and delicious ♢。(97 words)

1 comment:

mangi madang said...

Hello Hikaru!

When I was in Papua New Guinea, I often cook "pasta" myself.
I used to cook easy way. For example, using Corned beef. Corned beef is originally seasoned, so I don't need any seasoning. Also I often cook fried noodle with pasta, because I couldn't get noodle for "Yakisoba".

Toshi