Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Walking-♪

I’d been to one of my favorite place, Amakusa last weekend. On last Saturday, it was fine. I took a walk around my house. Speaking Amakusa, most of the people may think beautiful beach, but my house is in a mountain. There are a lot of trees and bamboos. It is so comfortable place to take a walk. When I walked in the mountain, I found chestnut’s trees, and there were a lot of chestnuts fallen. I also found one on the tree. I was exciting, and pick them up.

After back to home, I talked to my grand-pa about it. Then he opened the refrigerator, and took out many chestnuts! “You can eat them as you like.” he said. I felt how rich in Amakusa. At last I went back Kumamoto without eating them, because they hadn’t cooked, and there were a lot of other dish I love.

More and more I back to Amakusa, more and more I love Amakusa♡ (163 words)

4 comments:

machiko said...

Hi!! Amakusa is very beautiful!! Chestunts are look so delicious. I want to go Amakusa and I want to eat chestunts.

HUMBURGER said...

Oh!
You like Amakusa!?
I also like to go there.
My girl friend and I often go there to chill and eat fresh sea foods.
I like shrimp which took from Amakusa.

aya said...

Hello☆ Thanks your comment! I want to go to Amakusa. Please take me there. By the way, CS will start this night! I am really looking forward to the game. Central League will start tomorrow! Which team do you think go to second stage?

Pika said...

Of cause, Hawks will play on 2nd stage! Let's expect thier nice play☆