Monday, October 19, 2009

Baseball game and Happy time♪

I watched the baseball game; Hawks vs. Eagles, Climax series 1st stage in Pacific league. You know, I chaired up Hawks, but it lost(;_;) I really felt sorry, and sad to see Mr. Kokubo, who is leader in the team, cried by chagrin. I hope they win and smile next year☆ I kindly thank them for their performances in this year!

Then I will go their camp for practice to support them (^^)/!!

I had lunch in Aya’s home, it was good! Her mother cooked curry and rice, and salad♡ I love curry, but recently I hadn’t eaten it. So I really felt happy! Not only that, she gave me other dishes, when I left there. They helped me, because I live alone and cook by myself. I am grateful to her♡ I would like to have her dishes again!

On the day, I thanked Aya and her mother, baseball players who gave me exciting time (uvu*) (162 words)

No comments: