My favorite place is my hometown, Amakusa. I want to introduce you there.
When I come back there, I relax and feel warm. I love the time having dinner with my family. My family talks a lot, and funny. I don’t have TV in my room in Kumamoto (I watch TV program on my computer.), so I’m grad to watch TV at home. My family bought big one, and they record my favorite TV program. I enjoy them.
Foods are good, too! We can get flesh fish and vegetable, in Amakusa, and my mother is a good chef. (Though, sometimes she fails…) While I stay my home, my mother cooks my favorite food tempura or curry and rice. My family has fields to grow oranges; I like them, very much. Decopom Oranges in Amakusa are famous. I like its jam my grand-pa makes. In Kumamoto, I really miss them.
Near my house, it is peaceful, and has a lot of nature. I often enjoy taking a walk. In my home, there is a batting machine which my dad remade a toy one. It is nice. Atmosphere is also clear, and we can see many star. When I backed to home from high school, I always looked up stars and sang on my bike. Amakusa is famous for beautiful beach. I’m sorry that my house isn’t near the beach, but I go there to enjoy at least one time a year. My grand-pa and my dad like fishing. I often used to do fishing and gather shellfish in my childhood.
Some old my friends live in Amakusa, and other come back in their vacations. Of cause it is attractiveness for me
There are many things I love in Amakusa. They make me happy and cheer me up. After I left home, I found that. (304 words)
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment