I have two favorite places.
One of them is Tokyo Disney Land. Although I had visited there just one time, I love there. I felt to be in the dream, and I had fun like children in there. Not only I, but also my friends and other did. All who visit in TDL smile and enjoyed, they looked happy! I think it is wonderful! I had been some parks, but I had never been such a park. In almost parks I had gone, some looked to be tired, and felt bad against fallen trashes and people offending moral. However, TDL was clean anywhere, and there are many attractions adult also enjoy. The staff was great, too. Every staff smiled anytime, and be friendly. Their costumes were cute. I did felt Disney Land is just dream land☆ The park gave me happiness and dream.
Next, another my favorite place. It is my home town, Amakusa. When I come back there, I relax and feel warm. I love the time having dinner with my family. My family talks a lot, and funny. Foods are good, too! We can get flesh fish and vegetable, in Amakusa, and my mother is a good chef. (Though, sometimes she fails…) My family grows oranges, I like it very mush. In Kumamoto, I really miss them. Near my house, it is peaceful, and has a lot of nature. I often enjoy taking a walk. In my home, there is a batting machine which my dad remade a toy one. It is nice. Atmosphere is also clear, and we can see many
star. When I backed to home from high school, I always looked up stars and sang on my bike. Amakusa is famous for beautiful beach. I’m sorry that my house isn’t near the beach, but I go there to enjoy at least one time a year. My grand-pa and my dad like fishing. I often used to do fishing and gather shellfish in my childhood. Some old my friends live in Amakusa, and other come back in their vacations. Of cause it is attractiveness for me.
One of them is Tokyo Disney Land. Although I had visited there just one time, I love there. I felt to be in the dream, and I had fun like children in there. Not only I, but also my friends and other did. All who visit in TDL smile and enjoyed, they looked happy! I think it is wonderful! I had been some parks, but I had never been such a park. In almost parks I had gone, some looked to be tired, and felt bad against fallen trashes and people offending moral. However, TDL was clean anywhere, and there are many attractions adult also enjoy. The staff was great, too. Every staff smiled anytime, and be friendly. Their costumes were cute. I did felt Disney Land is just dream land☆ The park gave me happiness and dream.
Next, another my favorite place. It is my home town, Amakusa. When I come back there, I relax and feel warm. I love the time having dinner with my family. My family talks a lot, and funny. Foods are good, too! We can get flesh fish and vegetable, in Amakusa, and my mother is a good chef. (Though, sometimes she fails…) My family grows oranges, I like it very mush. In Kumamoto, I really miss them. Near my house, it is peaceful, and has a lot of nature. I often enjoy taking a walk. In my home, there is a batting machine which my dad remade a toy one. It is nice. Atmosphere is also clear, and we can see many
star. When I backed to home from high school, I always looked up stars and sang on my bike. Amakusa is famous for beautiful beach. I’m sorry that my house isn’t near the beach, but I go there to enjoy at least one time a year. My grand-pa and my dad like fishing. I often used to do fishing and gather shellfish in my childhood. Some old my friends live in Amakusa, and other come back in their vacations. Of cause it is attractiveness for me. I need both place, and I would like to go soon.(362 words)

10 comments:
I like Amakusa very much so I'm jealous!!! Which part of Amakusa do you like the best???
I like TDL so much. I want to go there. Let's go together.
Which is the best attraction in the TDL?
I like Disney too. I want to go there and enjoy a lot of attraction. Please tell me more about TDL!!
I want to visit your hometown Amakusa! Please guide there when I go to there!!
I have never been to TDL. What Disney character do you like the best?
Hi!! I'm Chisako.
I like TDL too and I like eating popcorn and so on in there.
what did you eat in there?
Thanks your comments(^3^)/
In Amakusa, I think Mogushi is the best beach, although like local place better. christen buildings and Myotoku shrine are good, too. You will feel historical.
About TDL,
I like space mountain! It is so exciting☆ Since it is really popular, you have to get its fastpass.
I had an ice-cream with cookies and a hot dog. The ice ceam is delicious♪
Hi, Hikaru! Thank you for your comment. Of course! Plese come to my house again. And let's watch professional baseball games together☆ I bought baseball magezine. I will bring to university so, please read it!!!
Your favorite player Munerin is on it.
Post a Comment