Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coming of Are Ceremony

I joined Coming of Age Ceremony on Jun 3ed. I worn kimono☆ It was a little heavy, and cold. However I didn’t have a woolen scarf. My face swelled because of too much eating since I came back my home.

In the hall, there were my friends♪ I hadn’t seen some since I graduated junior high school. I met some before the day, but they dressed up and looked so beauty. I was so happy to see them (^^)/

After the ceremony, I went to my elementary school to dig time capsule out. We couldn’t do easily; it was deep under the ground. Opening it, much water came in the capsule, and our things, treasures (when we were pupils), letters and photos, were eroded.. (T0T)

At the nigh, I had a dinner with my classmates and teachers at junior high school. I enjoyed chatting with them.


My family, relatives, neighborhoods and other congratulated me (^^)v I feel tanks for them in my deep mind. I will be a good adult, and return them a favor.

*This picture was taken by my friends. Bottom two girls had the ceremony next the day, so they didn’t dress up. (198 words)

No comments: