Hi, I’m Lina. I’m from Singapore. The climate is warm and humid. I don’t like rain, because it makes hard to set my hair. And I can’t enjoy going to park with my children.
I’m married, and have two children, a daughter and a son. My husband is a pilot in Singapore Airline. He is from France. As my family like travel, we go abroad annual.
I am a banker. My bank is the biggest in Singapore. I work from 9 am to 5 pm. The working is hard all the time, but I don’t have over time work. I can have dinner with my family every day.
I like computer. It is useful. When I have times, I often search recipes and see movies.
This is my introduction, thank you. (131 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good prep for the Final Interview. But this wasn't a blog homework. However,
+2 APs
Mr. W.
Post a Comment