Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Work for Speaking class

I discussed with a group having an idea. It was that we need amusements; a bowling area and a movie theater in KGU, because we can refresh and enjoy their campus lives.

However I disagree with the idea, because students come to the school to study. If we have these amusements, more students would skip their classes. I also think we the school doesn’t have enough area to built them, but there are bowling areas and a movie theater near KGU. We don’t have to build new one. We have library, and we can enjoy seeing movies there, too.

I also feel the plan cost huge money. Who pays it? Even if the school pays it, we would have to pay to the school more. I don’t want to do. I worry whether we have to pay or not when we play there, and if we have to do so, how much it costs. It is hard for me to cost high school expenses and the fees.

KGU doesn’t need the amusements. I enjoy my school life yet. (178 words)

1 comment:

kumamizuotoko said...

Good explanation of your ideas and disagreement.

4 APs!

Mr. W.