I’m a Japanese speaker and my family too. My Japanese learning had started since I was born. I’m sorry I don’t know when I began to learn Japanese. However my memories are with Japanese and Amakusa dialect. On the other hand I remember when I started to study English. It is when I was 4 years old, and I study it yet in my university. I also study Spanish a little. In the future, I want to work with English.
In the future, I want to be a flight attendant for an international carrier and go all over the world. That needs high English skill. Even if I can’t, I will work with English. I also want to enjoy English with seeing movies, watching TV program, and listening to music. Speaking of other languages, I’ll study Spanish too. Many people use Spanish all over the world. If I speak both English and Spanish, I can communicate more people, and learn more about their cultures. I’m afraid that my Japanese skill is not perfect. I hope to develop it, too.
I went to English school and enjoy games in English at 4, but I didn’t become a good English speaker. Why not? I think I spoke easy English just in the school. At home and school, I spoke Japanese mix with Amakusa dialect.
At elementary school, English class started when I was in the 5th grade. I sang English songs and played games in English. I didn’t learn how to make English sentences.
I studied Japanese in earnest at the school. I have always spoken, listened and seen it, and my mother often read books for me, so it was not so hard to learning Japanese unlike English.
I studied English in earnest at junior high school. At first I learned alphabet. Yet I could write English sentence and read short story in English. The English class program is so speedy. I had a lot of homework and need preparation of the class. Thanks of the classes, my English developed, but that was not practical. I always studied it on the desk, and spoke with Japanese people.
Then my Japanese learning leveled up, too. I didn’t like Japanese class, because I couldn’t understand writers’ idea. I often got worth grade.
When I was a senior high school student, I studied more difficult English. I had oral English classes, writing classes and reading classes. My teacher asked to memorize many words, too. At times, I had exams to check how many the words I remember or not. I studied English to pass the entrance exams.
I began to study old Japanese, too. It was so hard! I had to memorize old Japanese words. I got more worth grades at Japanese test. However I spoke Japanese better than English, of cause.
Currently I study English in KGU. The reason why I chose this is that I want to speak English well. I would like to work with English. I study English every day, but I’m afraid that I can’t speak it fluently, or listen or read it well. I worried whether I can be a good English speaker, and I decided to go to the English speaking country for a month. I hope that going and staying there will give me valuable experience, and enable to develop my English ability. I study English not only at school, but also at home to pass Eiken, an English ability test in Japan, and level TOIEC score up. These might help me find work in the future.
My Spanish and Japanese stop to study now, because I don’t take these classes. Furthermore, there are a little Spanish around me. I hardly see Spanish in the town. Yet I want to study it again, and I do my best to develop my Spanish ability. I need to develop my Japanese one, too. I have to not only learn Japanese skill but also study Japanese literature.
My English studies started at four ages, when I studied speaking, listening and reading skills and grammar in junior and senior high school. I think, however, what I learned was not practical. It is only what I needed to know in order to pass the exam to enter the next school. At university, I learn more practical English. I want to gain such as English to use in everyday life. I need practical English, especially speaking skill. It is the best way to communicate. I would like to tell jokes in English, and understand American jokes, too. (755 words)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment