Sunday, July 26, 2009

All Stars Game☆

All Stars Game was held on 24th and 25th. It was a baseball game which players selected by their fan and baseball players do. The players were classified Pacific and Central. I hoped Pacific team win, because it had players my favorite team, Hawks. However at the first game in Sapporo, Central team won. Pacific had leaded since the 8th inning, but Aoki in Central team hit 2 run homerun!! I was shocked, but I was little happy because I like him♡ As you know, he is a good player and rustled at WBC.
At the second game in Hiroshima, Pacific team won☆ The game was so exciting!! Each team hit well. Matsunaka in Pacific, and Hawks hit homerun 2 times! Then he got MVP. He is from Kumamoto, so I support him. I am really proud of him. My favorite player, Kawasaki, Settsu and Sugiuchi played, too. It was very fun☆

On 22th, this magazine “Monthly HAWKS” was sold.
It runs a feature on Kawasaki. I stayed at late to read it without studying before exams…
Why don’t you read it after exam!

I have 6 other exam. I feel this exams was not good result..I do my best!!(203 words)

No comments: